When you’re feeling distraught and not sure what to do, how do you make a new life for yourself?
Today’s guest is freelance writer James Johnson (@jameswritesthings). He realized that when life sucks, the best thing you can do is make a new one.
Freelance writing is one of those careers that we hear a lot about with a “mysterious” flair to them. I hope that today’s episode clears a lot of the dust with humor and charm.
Regardless of your hopes and dreams, James has solid life advice no matter your stage of life.
In Today’s Episode:
- Leaving life as a shoe salesman in the U.S. to become a writer
- How does an Englishman end up in Germany?
- Speaking ONLY German for a month?
- The Freelance Writers’ school
- Advice for people wanting to live a more fulfilling life.
- And much more!
You can find James at:
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a fulltime writer, James’ website has all the things you need to know if you’re seriously contemplating a career, complete with stories along the way.
Hope you enjoyed today’s interview. Not enough? Don’t forget to go on iTunes and leave a rating so that others can find this show.